Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skytroller 2 Lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNutz

Reaction score
Hey yo,

I'm looking for some ideas as to what works best to use to attach a lanyard to my Skytroller 2.

I've read a few times that doing so, for most make and models, enables an operator a significantly higher level of control input precision when compared to not using one. It will also allow me to transition from the thumbs only control input technique I have been using over to an index finger/ thumb pinch method on both sticks.

I'm not sure if somehow rigging up a single point connection lanyard would be adequate, or if I'd be better off using a double point connection type for the added stability. So I defer to the experts, yous guys (gender non-specific).

Thanks, yo!!

BN

Oh, hey fellas. Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to show me what they used, or if they didn't why not, or even why I was so stupid to ask in the first place. Man, the floor of almost instant responses to that question in my post...hell, I'm not ashamed to admit, it really warmed those cockles in my heart. Thanks everyone!!

You know what, though? Instead sitting on my hands and not having a convo with a new member of the community, I'm gonna share with you shleps the solution I came up with, just in case some day, another brave handsome new member that chicks totally dig has the same question, well, he won't have to feel the pain and emptiness that comes along with an unanswered Internet Forums question....I kept that pain away cause YOU DIDN'T!!

Seriously though, you guys are introverted dicks. Friggin new guy Marty gets a package in the mail with cool stuff from his first post, all I get is crickets and some dude in Idaho mooning me.

Doesn't matter, I still love all your Helen Keller acting fools, and will post a few glorious photos of my successful lanyard project....chicks dig the lanyard, just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame