Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Software dedicated to photos taken by drones

FranoKaaf

Reaction score
By the way, Skylum Unveils AirMagic, a new software for Mac that wants to automate the processing and correction of photos taken from a drone.
The software relies on artificial intelligence to automatically correct skies, reduce fog, improve sharpness and chroma and, with some drones, correct optical deformations.
AirMagic manages both JPEG files and DNG (RAW) of the main drones. The models of DJI, Parrot and Yuneec are directly recognized.
AirMagic works as standalone software, or integrated within Lightroom, Photoshop and Apple photos. The software will be available for sale on March 21st : it can be pre-ordered at a discounted rate of €39 (2-post license).
Airmagic

I have Luminar 2018 and Aurora HDR 2018 both made by the same company. Both are garbage programs. Hope they maybe did something right with this one.
Tell it like it is @Agustine ! :ROFLMAO:

I have to wholeheartedly agree with you though. They are quite gimmicky programs designed for the Instagram crowd basically. Having said that, if you delve into the manual controls of it, rather than just simply pushing automated slider effects, they are actually fairly capable programs; it's just unfortunate that not many people do this, so all we see around the photography forums are terrible results with these programs.

I got Luminar for free with a Photographer Deal package not that long ago, loaded it, had a play with the manual selective controls & promptly deleted it from my computer. The library (DAM) is nowhere near being ready to use or be a serious contender to replace Lightroom, yet.

I tried one of the first editions free of charge called Photolemur and may admit I would not give USD 19 for the program as they demanded. At that time, I thought the program couldn't manage the white balance of RAW photos and would constantly destroy the dark parts of the image. If the products have improved over time, I do not know.

I've seen some pictures in here too, that look like something that has been through one of the company's programs.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: FranoKaaf
The beauty of forums ..... You get to hear the truth from user experience, and therefore save yourself pain and money :)
Thanks guy's

Reactions: tmgrood
One of the problems I had with it was doing a Panorama that would not export out of the program because of the size limitations they have built into it. I really ticked me off as it was one of my best with a lot of adjustments to get it just right. Could not figure out why it would not export so I researched the program. Lots of posts about this problem and it is still there after several updates.

Just looked at the forum from the link Augustine posted ...... Doesn't sound like the developers have the users interest at heart, leaving out something as being able to export a decent size Panorama, i would think would be one of the fundamentals of the package.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut