Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOLD, Anafi Extended Kt. Thanks.

AeroMoPho

Reaction score
SOLD (on Ebay for 625, fyi). Thanks all.
----------------------------------------------------
Edit: (I had this up for auction on eBay and it "sold" for $635 US. and just had too many problems with flaky buyers, who were unwilling to pay and also with some pretty clever scammers, who almost got a free Anafi. Some people can be crazy. I need to take a break from eBay, so I thought I would post it here again. Thank you)
---------------------------------------------
Hello fellow Anafi lovers (in USA/Canada). I am (sadly) selling my Anafi extended kit. I say 'sadly' because I love this little bird. I hope this drone goes to someone who will love it half as much as I do. It was my first drone and it almost feels like a 'pet' or even family member. The Anafi was my introduction to the Drone as a hobby. This bird is in excellent or even "like new' condition. The bird has only 4 hours and 17 minutes total flight time per the flight logs!! Batteries have been systematically rotated. Never a crash, never a hard landing, never gotten dirty, never gotten wet.
Full disclosure: You may recall my very first post here back in January 2019 where I said that I crashed my very first Anafi in my first month of ownership (I was impulsive and inexperienced back then). Well, this is my original kit, but with the quad itself (and the controller and one battery) are the replacements that I bought from Best Buy after I crashed my first Anafi. The controller is the lightweight one without the added weights inside (I prefer it to the heavier one). This 2nd Anafi was treated with tender loving care after I learned my lesson the hard way! Lol.

Why am I selling? I have gotten deeper into the hobby and while I am primarily a hobbyist, I am now a bit more focused on professional work. I now have 3 drones and the Anafi is just not getting flown very much lately. Now with the rainy season coming here in Oregon, I don't expect to be flying it too much in next 6-7 months. The Anafi was my first drone (my first love), then I bought The Autel Evo (an amazing drone) and recently, I took the leap (went to the dark side) and purchased The (wickedly-expensive) Mavic 2 Pro because I want to get into photomosaic/construction/engineering work with Mavic Pro 2. Between the 3 drones, the required software(s), the upgraded MacBook Pro (for video editing), the GoPro Hero 7 Black, etc., I have spent over $5000 US on this "hobby"! So, I must let someone else enjoy this lovely bird. I need to declutter and raise some cash too so my wife does not think I am (too) crazy. I thought I would post it here among true Anafi enthusiasts/aficionados, before I put it on Craigslist/Facebook and/or Ebay. I have much gratitude for the various informative posts that I have read on this board, BTW.

What you see in photos: The bird, which has an upgraded 32gb card on board, there is also a spare 16 gb card, 8 brand-new/unused rotor blades on the quad, 8 new spare rotor blades (in box), 8 additional (used but in very good shape) rotor blades (in bag with X), the controller, the camera bag, the 2 extra batteries, the original Extended box, 2 USB to USB-C wires and a Freewell 4 filter set. As you know, all of this would cost about $1000. US if purchased new in USA today. I will not go into details/specs as everyone can look up specs and photo/image quality on this site. The quad flies/operates/shoots/films properly, with no problems, no glitches. You have my word, my promise.

Price is firm, no bargaining/no haggling. Free shipping to USA to Canada. I will accept PayPal or Credit/debit (via a paypal invoice sent to you). (I will fully-insure it and I will require an adult signature). Drone is "as is", no returns, no legal warrantees. But you do have "my word" that this bird is in pristine condition. You can check me out/spy on me on youtube (aeromopho) or aeromopho.com

00000IMG_00000_BURST20191019112612468_COVER.jpg
IMG_20191019_114251.jpg

I am sorry that I only want to deal with USA/Canada at this point. If I do not sell here to USA/Canada, I will consider other offers.

Thank you for reading.

John

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood