Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOLD - Anafi Works Combo for sale - Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJBC75

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my Parrot Anafi Works bundle. The Anafi comes with a carrying case, 4 batteries, the drone, controller,16gb micro SD card, an extra set up props, various USB -C cables and the original box. It also comes with the upgraded charging unit which will allow you to charge all four batteries plus the controller at the same time - believe me, this is a great add on! No crashes, the Anafi is in excellent condition.

I am selling it because I just do not use it as much as I thought I would. Presently, I have 5 drones and I need to pair down my fleet as I can only fly one drone at a time! Last fall, I bought a Evo 2 Pro and have been using that the majority of the time since my video and photo needs are required to be at a more professional level. The Anafi is one of the most versatile, fun to fly drones that I own. I hate to part with it, but I have only used it twice in the past 6 months and I just do not have enough time to fly all of my drones on a regular basis - I'd rather sell one or two of them so that other people can enjoy the hobby.

The price for the Anafi is $450 plus shipping. The transaction would be done through Paypal, once I receive payment, I will ship out the drone. Being sold as is with no returns.

Photos below:

P1250624.JPGP1250613.JPGP1250614.JPGP1250616.JPGP1250626.JPGP1250627.JPGP1250631.JPGP1250619.JPG

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, does the Pix4D Model come with it? Also when did you purchase it, and did it come with Pix4D Model or Pix4D Cloud?

Hi Grady,

Yes the Anafi Work package did come with Pix4D model. It was a 1 year subscription offer. I believe I purchase the Anafi in December of 2019 so I used the Pix4D model for the one year and did not renew it as it was kind of pricey and I am mainly interested in aerial photos and videos, so I did not really use it that much.

Thank you for your payment, I appreciate it. I will drop off the package at the UPS Store tomorrow morning, so hopefully it should arrive in Connecticut by Thursday.

Enjoy - it looks like you may have a "fleet" also!

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood