Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Spare parts (UK)

PilotBob

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know of a reputable seller/dealer for spare parts for the ANAFI in the UK ? I had a low altitude (3 ft) crash the other day, but unfortunately onto concrete, so the left rear leg has become damaged. It doesn't prevent flying (or landing), but even after changing the rotors and recalibrating the drone, it now has a tendency to drift.

I've contacted Parrot, but after some horror stories here about their support I wondered if there were any spares dealers in the UK I could speak to as well ?

PB

Well, having now dealt with Parrot customer services, I can see why people are not happy with them.

They have quoted €291 to repair the cracked leg, which is more than half the cost of buying a new one. I am disgusted at this, especially since they don't sell parts themselves on their website.

Well, having now dealt with Parrot customer services, I can see why people are not happy with them.

They have quoted €291 to repair the cracked leg, which is more than half the cost of buying a new one. I am disgusted at this, especially since they don't sell parts themselves on their website.

Yes they do, they have just started selling parts.
Accessories & Spareparts

Boa noite já alguém pediu peças de reposição deste site? Dronivo.eu ... Me diga se é fiável de confiança ...
Detalhes

Bought the full body kit direct from parrot, took about 4 days to arrive. Swapped out the damaged leg, and everything is working fine again.

Still annoyed at the price, but at least I have a working drone again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut