Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Spares for your ANAFI?

KeeRev

Reaction score
Not immediately required, but I think that I will need the following:
1. The camera cap is such a neat, yet tiny, loose, component, that it is eminently losable. Where would a UK user purchase one or two spares for dealing with the inevitable?
2. The propeller screws are very small and The tool is also somewhat diminutive. I would rather have spares than stop an excellent day's ANAFIing.
3. Does anyone have advice on a suitable spares box list for these smashing (sorry, superb) aircraft?
I am new to this sport so forgive any "obvious" questions.
What a wonderful group of enthusiasts to find.
I will need a daily dose of this.
Keerev.

Not immediately required, but I think that I will need the following:
1. The camera cap is such a neat, yet tiny, loose, component, that it is eminently losable. Where would a UK user purchase one or two spares for dealing with the inevitable?
2. The propeller screws are very small and The tool is also somewhat diminutive. I would rather have spares than stop an excellent day's ANAFIing.
3. Does anyone have advice on a suitable spares box list for these smashing (sorry, superb) aircraft?
I am new to this sport so forgive any "obvious" questions.
What a wonderful group of enthusiasts to find.
I will need a daily dose of this.
Keerev.

A lens hood is not a necessary part to have. Personally, my cap has not been put on since I received my Anafi. And if you're afraid to scratch the lens, I'll consider the chance of destroying the gimbal during assembly/removal of the cap to be bigger.

If you buy a pair of props from Parrot, you will also get a screw in the package. The torx key you need for the separator/collection is also included in the package.

No have no spare parts list but have heard through the jungle drums that Parrot will soon sell spare parts. You can read how Anafi is to be separated / assembled by download the technical manual in the bottom left corner on the link below. The user manual is in the top right corner.

Products

Happy flying, regards Leif.

Reactions: dashSolo
A lens hood is not a necessary part to have. Personally, my cap has not been put on since I received my Anafi. And if you're afraid to scratch the lens, I'll consider the chance of destroying the gimbal during assembly/removal of the cap to be bigger.

If you buy a pair of props from Parrot, you will also get a screw in the package. The torx key you need for the separator/collection is also included in the package.

No have no spare parts list but have heard through the jungle drums that Parrot will soon sell spare parts. You can read how Anafi is to be separated / assembled by download the technical manual in the bottom left corner on the link below. The user manual is in the top right corner.

Products

Happy flying, regards Leif.

Thank you Leif,

Good clear advice most gratefully received.

Just one last point, before buying my ANAFI, I bought a "how to maintain your drone". It says that you should lubricate the motors of your drone to ensure a long life. The book was dated 2016 so I wonder if it is relevant to my ANAFI? If yes, what type of oil should I use, and where to apply it?

Many thanks again,
Keerev.

Thank you Leif,

Good clear advice most gratefully received.

Just one last point, before buying my ANAFI, I bought a "how to maintain your drone". It says that you should lubricate the motors of your drone to ensure a long life. The book was dated 2016 so I wonder if it is relevant to my ANAFI? If yes, what type of oil should I use, and where to apply it?

Many thanks again,
Keerev.

Tnx.

No, you should not try to lubricate the bearings in your engine as you suddenly turn them into a magnet for dust and then they do not last for a long time.

The only maintenance you should do is to remove any insects body from your props with a wiped cloth dipped in hand warm water added a few drops of dish soap. At the same time, it does not hurt to wipe the body and arms of Anafi.

Regards Leif.

Tnx.

No, you should not try to lubricate the bearings in your engine as you suddenly turn them into a magnet for dust and then they do not last for a long time.

The only maintenance you should do is to remove any insects body from your props with a wiped cloth dipped in hand warm water added a few drops of dish soap. At the same time, it does not hurt to wipe the body and arms of Anafi.

Regards Leif.

Thanks again Leif,
I think that the book is now past it's "Sell By" date so will be off to recycling.
Keerev.

Reactions: Landbo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood