Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Special Sales or Discounts on Anafi batteries?

Jet

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase some extra batteries for the Anafi and I'm just curious if you have ever seen a sale/discount offer on the Anafi batteries (e.g., Black Friday? or around major holidays? etc.). I'm not in a rush right now to purchase them and if Parrot typically offers them at a discount at a certain times of the year (e.g., maybe a Summer sale in July? etc) then I' may wait to catch a sale price.

Also In the USA the cheapest I've been able to find Anafi batteries is at BestBuy for $99. Anyone know of any places where you can find new Anafi batteries cheaper?

Also out of curiosity what are they going for in Europe...typically.

Cheers,
Jet

About £90 in the UK for a single battery. You can get2 for £150.
Liger, thanks for sharing that...I was thinking I'd buy two if I could get a discount for buying them in a 2-pack. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anybody in the US that sells them in multi-packs at a discount.
Cheers

I have never seena sale on batteries in North America. Even Black Friday sales. The UK seems better off with battery sales. The more you buy the cheaper they are.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I have never seena sale on batteries in North America. Even Black Friday sales. The UK seems better off with battery sales. The more you buy the cheaper they are.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Agustine, thanks for your reply.....I was afraid that this might the case. Parrot really nails you on those extra batteries. Now that Anafi Extended Combo is looking like an even better deal. :)

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K