Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Specification of firmware update

Eencke

Reaction score
Hi
Has someone seen the update specification of the firmware given by parrot? What has been improved or fixed ?

Well I did see that the height was now in feet. Really didn't look for anything else. Someone did mention that it was supposed to be more stable and not move around as much. Haven't flown it yet to check that out. But I like this little puppy. Need the extra battery I ordered ( pre order on amazon )

Well I did see that the height was now in feet. Really didn't look for anything else. Someone did mention that it was supposed to be more stable and not move around as much. Haven't flown it yet to check that out. But I like this little puppy. Need the extra battery I ordered ( pre order on amazon )
Batteries are available now on the Parrot-US website if you live in the US.

Reactions: Skydreamer
Just had a few test flights in hard wind.
DEFINATELY more stable.
Up & down still not perfect but 2D hold was very good. They have to tune down the Baro influence a bit near the ground...

Ender

this is from the play store
"
This version improves the user interface, the stability of the app, and adapts the metric system to the location of your smartphone.
It also integrates the last updates for Parrot Skycontroller 3 and Parrot ANAFI!

We are aware that we are currently experiencing stability issues with certain smartphones (in particular Huawei).
Our engineers have identified the cause of the problem and are working hard to rectify this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your comprehension and have fun piloting"

I am using an Huawei Elate and so far no problems. I just did the up date on both the drone and the controller. Haven't tried flying it yet. Hope nothing changed aside from the hovering. Does sort of float around when I first take off. Up higher not so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut