Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

split thermal video

poetazzo

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anybody know if it's possible to split the thermal video? when you acquire thermal picture you can split the picture and have rgb/thermal, is it possible to do the same with the video?
thx

Not as of yet that I know of but I will pass that on to Parrot seems like a good idea. i'm also hoping that soon we can plan thermal missions in Pix4D Capture too
I've seen a video on utube of a guy producing a video with split screen, on one side thermal and the other side rgb.. I'll try to find it again.
I would be more than happy to have pix4d for android.. At the moment works only on Apple :(
Yesterday I managed to do some photogrammetry of a building using the GPS lap function, worked pretty well :)

I agree I have been doing a lot of photogrammetry of buildings, stock piles and even rail lines and i am very impressed with the results. please let me know what you find about the video. I wonder if he processes the videos in some third party software that could stitch together side by side

that's the video of the guy using split screen.. apparently can be done with the software he's using..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut