Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Still confused about 4 pin vs 5 pin charger cables

Rabid1

Reaction score
Ok let me ask if this is correct. The SC2 with silver joysticks HAS to use the charger with 5 pins, it WON'T work with the 4 pin charger?

Of course I ordered the FPV kit for the BB2 and got the silver sticks and 5 pin cable. My charger is 4 pin. I haven't seen one mention of the cables or chargers on any of the sellers listings I checked. I even avoided anything that said Power since I don't have the BB2 Power.

Now I have read so many conflicting posts on different forums I think I have developed a brain bleed.

Reactions: warrendavis47
5 Pin - BEBOP 2 battery charger - Skycontroller 2 and Skycontroller 2P charger
4 Pin - BEBOP 2 Power battery charger (HD charger) 3350MaH ohm battery.

The BEBOP 2 Power comes with two bricks one for charging battery and one for controller.
The BEBOp 2 just came with one charger that charges both battery and controller.

Ant

Reactions: Rabid1
5 Pin - BEBOP 2 battery charger - Skycontroller 2 and Skycontroller 2P charger
4 Pin - BEBOP 2 Power battery charger (HD charger) 3350MaH ohm battery.

The BEBOP 2 Power comes with two bricks one for charging battery and one for controller.
The BEBOp 2 just came with one charger that charges both battery and controller.

Ant
But my BB2 came with a 4 pin charger, that is not the HD charger.

I believe my first reply was vague just reading it again. So with some context this time.

The standard BEBOP 2 uses 1 5ping charger for both 2700Mah battery and Skycontroller. This charger can also charge the Skycontroller 2P with 2cell. (They come with single cell variation as well. This charger is not for that (not recommended).

The BEBOP 2 Power comes with 2 4Pin chargers. 1 HD and 1 non-HD, the HD charger is for the 3350Mah and the non-HD for the Skycontroller 2P (single cell).

Some people that have gotten replacements for the BEBOP 2 actually got BEBOP 2 Power boards in them and supplied with HD charger and 3350Mah battery but not a second charger for the controller. (they use the old 5Pin they have). Sometimes they sell just the kit they received as replacement so they exclude the controller charger.

Hope this clears the air.

Hi I've just bought a bebop 2 power and it only came with one charger I've been charging the drone and controller battery with it will I have damaged the controller as I never knew I needed a separate charger

Hi I've just bought a bebop 2 power and it only came with one charger I've been charging the drone and controller battery with it will I have damaged the controller as I never knew I needed a separate charger
Is the controller a power controller? Black joy sticks and no white "stripe" around the antenna? The power edition charger puts out just a TAD more power than a standard charger..the battery will charge quicker but I don't think ypu'll damage it.

Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut