Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Strange battery problem

lpff

Reaction score
My first post, hoping to find an explanation.
I bought recently 2 1700mAh Lipos. The first works fine and gives 10+ minutes of flight time.
The second charges OK but at the output gives only 8.07V so does not power the Bebop (I charge all my batteries with a ISDT Q6 lipo charger).
So as the seller is in China and not responding I've opened the batteries and the cabling is identical.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks

My first post, hoping to find an explanation.
I bought recently 2 1700mAh Lipos. The first works fine and gives 10+ minutes of flight time.
The second charges OK but at the output gives only 8.07V so does not power the Bebop (I charge all my batteries with a ISDT Q6 lipo charger).
So as the seller is in China and not responding I've opened the batteries and the cabling is identical.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi
Personally i would stick with parrot batteries,not had any problems with them and i have 3 that are used in 2 bebop2 drones and fly for 24 minutes each,i would be scared of losing drone with cheaper batteries that are available.
Safe flying. Ian

Post is about specific battery wiring or cell configuration. I fly with bebop batteries but now I can't find new ones (as the drone is discontinued so the batteries are).

I recently bought a FORS 2500mah lipo battery on eBay. They are NOT 2500mah. I heard about bb1 batteries being sold not as described. Took a chance just to see. Battery is equal to a stock battery I hovered and flew a little 8 min total, 1 min to connect and 7 min flight time. Yes finding a good battery with better flight time for bb1 is getting harder to find. Stock battery is 1200mah has short flight time 8-7min.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peacefulparrots76