Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sunset In my village

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Parrot Anafi

SxhbNfX.jpg

You will have to wait till I get my good computer back from my teenage son who uses it for gaming..........seems dad has to wait in line to get on it :)

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
You will have to wait till I get my good computer back from my teenage son who uses it for gaming..........seems dad has to wait in line to get on it :)
That's why I built my parents their own when I was living with them, haha.

No rush! Just curious about the optics and what the sensor can do.

I'm debating getting an Anafi for personal and/or work use, so I want to get familiar with its output.

Nice shot!
Just starting to fly and video. Original 16gb card works fine, but my SanDisk Ultra 64 GB, after formatting to Fat32 in the Anafi, is very inconsistent and is not saving as a readable file sometimes...very strange!

Nice shot!
Just starting to fly and video. Original 16gb card works fine, but my SanDisk Ultra 64 GB, after formatting to Fat32 in the Anafi, is very inconsistent and is not saving as a readable file sometimes...very strange!

Ya I found formating these card for this bird is hit or miss. They say to format in the Anafi but I have a action camera that formats the cards at Fat32 and seems to work best for me.

Nice shot!
I'm using the SD 64 Ultra formatted in the Anafi with no problems, make sure you double check the card is seated properly before locking. it's a PITA sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut