Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The problem after the Anafi drone crashes

QbaLuz

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to share my case and ask for advice on what to do next, or someone will say that it is not worth fighting.

First day of vacation, plans for photos / videos:
I checked the weather, satellite availability, turned on the drone, waited until all range icons, etc., were green.
I flew some 20-30 m, decided to go back and repeat the shot, I changed from film mode to sport mode to get to the beginning of the planned departure route faster and here the trouble started ... The drone started flying like crazy , up and down to the sides as if it had been hit ... trying to save the whole situation, I pressed the button to return to "home" (hoping that maybe something would work) and then he flew away very quickly, about 10 meters to the side and fell down on the stones.
Fortunately, there was no one around and the drone did not damage people or anything bystanders
I think it may be the fault of the new upgrade (which I did 3 days earlier) there were no problems before the update.
There has never been a problem, always with the same equipment (controller, telephone). Always updated to the newest versions and fully charged.

Strange thing with the last flight record. The last flight did not sign up.
I also cannot read the memory card because it fell out and disappeared at the moment of impact.
I have screenshots from the last location of the drone, including date and time, software versions, weather on a given date and time, etc.

Parrot says nothing can help without a recent flight plan. Reading various posts, I have often come across the problem of last flights that have not been registered.

What do you think to do?
Thanks for any suggestion

best regards

Could it be a propeller failure ? Broken maybe?
Everything was working perfect, no failure. Before this incident drone was flying on film mode with no problem. When I was change to sport mode then it start... but still with no failure on phone screen.

It's hot outside now.
The cooler may have broken (jammed), as a result of which overheating and motherboard.
I'm looking for a new cooler now, but to no avail.

It's hot outside now.
The cooler may have broken (jammed), as a result of which overheating and motherboard.
I'm looking for a new cooler now, but to no avail.
No the drone was just start flying, can was working with no problem. No failure.

If by calling the Fan a cooler you can check Ebay. Plenty of them there.

0.05A is very small. There must be air pressure to cool the motherboard.
No the drone was just start flying, can was working with no problem. No failure.
My cooler speed simply dropped and I realized that it was time to replace it.

Did the drone fall out of the sky? Sounds like a failure to me.

How do you know the propeller did not break? are all propellers intact after the crash?

Did the drone fall out of the sky? Sounds like a failure to me.

How do you know the propeller did not break? are all propellers intact after the crash?
Yes it fell from the sky onto the rocks. I guess there must have been a software bug or something else. Started acting weird and flying like crazy right after switching from film to sports mode. I contacted Parrot but they write back all the time that they need the details of the last flight, but the last flight did not register. The problem is that 2 days before the last flight, I updated the software in everything (drone, controller, batteries).
They do not really want to help ... I wrote that I could send them a drone to check what could go wrong so that it would not be repeated to someone else, so that there would be no misfortune.
They are not interested, I will try again but I don't see the light in the tunnel.

Sorry about your bad experience, that is not good feeling .I have had similar experience with the drone did not responding after a mission with Pix4dCapture ,none command responded to make safe landing resulting a crash
Parrot support just made all impossible to assume responsibility after all evidences of malfunction they just ignored my problem
Last fly also without log recorded ,almost two months fighting to get a real support without trustful answer

I started a legal action against them buy also till now are ignoring the lawyer with not responding to the case
very annoying checking further what to do to stop this mishandle to customer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh