Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The remote control looks just like the Anafi one...

Also if it is flying itself how does it fit in with current drone flying regulations?

Auctually, Probably be okay it’s very advanced much more than today’s technology.

I seen that too, looks impressive. Definitely much better follow me mode technology than what’s out there on the planet, has a beacon. Unfortunately, Controller and beacon are sold separately. $149.00 apiece, Skydio $999.00.

I preordered one, second batch will be mailed January 2020. I know, expensive but the advanced follow me technology boy it’s unreal.

Claims range is 3.5 km with controller, pretty close to the Anafi. Probably squeeze out another 1km making it 3 miles.

Battery is 23 minutes, about the same as the Anafi.

paul

To comply, line-of-site has to be maintained with someone who can take control of the drone. (My understanding)

Reactions: IM35461
anyone else enjoy the way the phone mounts on controller, then flops around and sometimes the phone falls out?

Yes most of us have experienced this but there are ways to prevent that from happening. One way is to add 3rd party 3D phone holders or what I did for my LG G^ phone was bought a cheap case for it. Where the holder grabs the phone\case I cut two slots so the phone holder parts slip into the slots and the phone does not move. Very simple fix and low cost.

2019-10-20 11.39.28.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut