Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thinking of going Dji and returning Anafi...

Big Lez maate

Reaction score
It seems parrot don't give a crap about Aussies. Bought my anafi a month ago from JB hifi for $860AUD - really love this drone and don't want to return it, however the fact you can't get batteries in Australia from the store is highly unacceptable. I see they sell them on Amazon for $358AUD which is beyond pathetic. Like WTF? I've seen a few online in Australia but they're from dodgy sites. Has anyone in Australia found an affordable battery we can get here? Otherwise I'll have to get a dji which I really don't want to because I really love this drone.

Reactions: vekthor
Hi there

They really have a problem with a steady flow of supplies. I live in Portugal and i have the same problem.
When they first lauched the Anafi (generation 1), there were batteries everywere, even promos were availble (a second battery on offer at the time of purshase).
Battery price was 99€, then 79€ with promo and now... i cannot find a battery bellow 150€.
Not to mention the (non) availability of parts.

Like you i love the Anafi, the drone itself the idea of it, the portability, the quietness, the flight characteristics, the lightweight app, the non stop features updates, etc.
As a former DJI owner (phantom 2,3,4,spark), the fact that i switched to the Anafi says a lot about the quad, and it´s quality.

They must improve this. They have a good tech support, they seem to care about the custommers, so, let´s hope they prevail and improve. ??

Fly safe

It seems parrot don't give a crap about Aussies. Bought my anafi a month ago from JB hifi for $860AUD - really love this drone and don't want to return it, however the fact you can't get batteries in Australia from the store is highly unacceptable. I see they sell them on Amazon for $358AUD which is beyond pathetic. Like WTF? I've seen a few online in Australia but they're from dodgy sites. Has anyone in Australia found an affordable battery we can get here? Otherwise I'll have to get a dji which I really don't want to because I really love this drone.

Hi there

They really have a problem with a steady flow of supplies. I live in Portugal and i have the same problem.
When they first lauched the Anafi (generation 1), there were batteries everywere, even promos were availble (a second battery on offer at the time of purshase).
Battery price was 99€, then 79€ with promo and now... i cannot find a battery bellow 150€.
Not to mention the (non) availability of parts.

That surprises me as batteries appear to easily available here in the UK.

Reactions: vekthor
hello consulates, here in Italy, assistance does not exist at all, I have not been able to contact the parrot for 3 weeks but they do not answer me, I also opened 3 tickets, the skycontroller 3 was broken under warranty, and now their fault it expired, I had to order one used on ebay, I'm very disappointed with Parrot.

No problems in Belgium to order Parrot Anafi battery's - spare parts ... all available at normal prices at Amazon.de

G'day Big Lez,

I did a lot of research and phone calls in the past week and found these guys in NSW that stock the Anafi batteries for $120.00 each.... bloody top price..... I just placed an order for 2.

Go to www.dronesforhire.com.au. Give them a call. I spoke with a Bloak by the name of Will and even when they don't have them in stock it only takes them 7 days to get more.....

I was the same and nearly took my Anafi back for a Mavic Air but so glad I found these guys.

Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut