Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

This drone would be fun to have.

Pity it's only a one axis gimbal - however would be awesome for filming in the surf - using the Anafi is a tad nerve wracking :eek:
My only concern is how do you keep the electronics cool in a completely water tight (hence air tight) housing - the Anafi has a whopping great big fan and doesn't do 70kmh !
Is this just a dream drone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Opentheskies
The company has been around for some time now. These things are expensive and the cameras are not as good with trying to get a 3 axies gimbal working is a tough one on them. As for heat they use heat sinks. How well it works I do not Know.
Opera Snapshot_2019-02-10_052141_www.swellpro.com.png

The company has been around for some time now. These things are expensive and the cameras are not as good with trying to get a 3 axies gimbal working is a tough one on them. As for heat they use heat sinks. How well it works I do not Know.
With enough air flow I guess it should work. With a decent camera setup this drone would have awesome potential.

I have built several waterproof/floating drones. The design of this one looks very good. However, he video quality I have seen from it is not great. The camera is mounted internally and shoots through a plastic dome. It does not seem to be good optical quality. Any scratches, water drops or fog on the dome will degrade the image quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator