Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

This Is How You Get Things Changed-RaceRender For Parrot

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I have a paid subscription to RaceRender. For those who do not know what that is it is very close to Dashware. If you do not know what Dashware is google it :)
I had sent a email off to RaceRender asking if they could start supporting the .JSON file that parrot uses. Here is their responce.

"
Product: RaceRender Windows
SuggestionType: Other
Text: Hello
I have been using RaceRender for a few years now for my UAV flights.
I have recently purchased a Parrot Anafi Quadcopter. The flight data is saved on a .Json file. If I provide you with one of my files could you work it into your next update?

Yes, if you could send me a json file example from a flight, I'd be
happy to take a look and see if it's something that we can support.

- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]

Great
Here is one of my flights.
Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks for sending the data. This data format is now supported in RaceRender 3.7: RaceRender 3 Video+Data by HP Tuners | Download
- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]

I have a paid subscription to RaceRender. For those who do not know what that is it is very close to Dashware. If you do not know what Dashware is google it :)
I had sent a email off to RaceRender asking if they could start supporting the .JSON file that parrot uses. Here is their responce.

"
I have recently purchased a Parrot Anafi Quadcopter. The flight data is saved on a .Json file. If I provide you with one of my files could you work it into your next update?

- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]

Great

Thanks for sending the data. This data format is now supported in RaceRender 3.7: RaceRender 3 Video+Data by HP Tuners | Download
- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]
Now that is service!

Using a older video from last fall I made this one in Dashware. So we now have three programs to do Data overlays for our videos. FlightData Manager, DashWare & RaceRender.
Dashware is the only one you have to convert the .JSON file over to a CSV file so it can read the data. And that can be done by having a free account at Airdata. :)

Very nicely done. Can you upload Parrot JSON files into Airdata? I use it for my DJI was not aware of this capablity.

Thanks

"

- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]

Great

- Weston
RaceRender LLC
[email protected]

Epic ! thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame