Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Uk parrot Anafi repairs

Edbalf

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a uk based repair provider for my parrot Anafi? A recent crash has left the camera mount broken along with an no card/sd card error that the suggested troubleshooting can’t seem to fix

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you tried asking Parrot to repair it? If the crash was due to a software problem and the Anafi is still under warrenty then they may do it for free.

Other option is to pick up a new/second-hand one, then use the broken one and break it down for spares, you will recover a good deal of your money you spend on a replacement.

With the benefit that you can be flying a lot quicker than if you send it for repair, which could prove expensive.

Personally, if I was in that position, thats what I would do. The only Company I know of that can do repairs, and not sure if they would entertain an Anafi, is "Heliguy in Newcastle"

Other option is to pick up a new/second-hand one, then use the broken one and break it down for spares, you will recover a good deal of your money you spend on a replacement.

With the benefit that you can be flying a lot quicker than if you send it for repair, which could prove expensive.

Personally, if I was in that position, thats what I would do. The only Company I know of that can do repairs, and not sure if they would entertain an Anafi, is "Heliguy in Newcastle"
Thank you for the suggestion! It’s surprisingly hard to find somewhere!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian