Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

USA Anafi stuck in CE mode - should be in FCC

Good afternoon fellow fliers... I haven't updated my Anafi in a while but I'm reading these reports and before I power on and do any updates I'm curious about what to do or NOT do since I'm sure once things are charged and the app is activated I'll be prompted for some kind of update... Please advise!
Don't fix what didn't go wrong ...
Use the FF 6.6.203_FCC. apk. It says that there is an update (1.6.4) but do not update! It doesn't force ... And you fly happily ...

Don't fix what didn't go wrong ...
Use the FF 6.6.203_FCC. apk. It says that there is an update (1.6.4) but do not update! It doesn't force ... And you fly happily ...
I'm disturbed by this green caption (UPDATE 1.6.4)
I uninstalled and reinstalled FF6 6.6.203_FCC and is now he writing (UPDATE 1.6.7). I'm not updating now, but I'm not too annoyed because 1.6.4 was the cause of all the bugs ...

I'm disturbed by this green caption (UPDATE 1.6.4)
I uninstalled and reinstalled FF6 6.6.203_FCC and is now he writing (UPDATE 1.6.7). I'm not updating now, but I'm not too annoyed because 1.6.4 was the cause of all the bugs ...

How did you do that ?
Simple uninstall via android phone?
And the reinstallation?
No sync issues?
Was there a reason you didn't install version 6.6.6.204_FCC?

How did you do that ?
Simple uninstall via android phone?
And the reinstallation?
No sync issues?
Was there a reason you didn't install version 6.6.6.204_FCC?
I did not install FF6 6.6.6_FFC because I am currently on 1.6.3 FW and would upgrade to the new version without any questions. FF6 versions include the current firmware at the time of release. I don't even have to upgrade until all the bugs have been fixed since 1.6.3....

FF6 update to v6.6.9 and firmware 1.6.8 available released

I updated and FCC channels area back -distance is good
wifi was strong ... went out about 800 feet,
Just a quick flight will do additional test this weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut