Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Very small picture on anfi fpv with iphone 11

Philou

Reaction score
17F4DFEF-D38E-4415-9A86-5B47DBF63B46.pngI just try to put on my phone the fpv mode but the screen is splited in 2 very small picture! Ok you can fly also with that but i was wondering why its not ocupate all the screen? Is it for all of us or only me? There is an issue to have bigger picture???

FPV mode is designed to be used with goggles hence the two small displays. Are you using the Zeiss VR One goggles as it says at the top of the screen and if so is does display fill the field of view?

If you want a full screen view do not use FPV mode.

Reactions: Philou
FPV mode is designed to be used with goggles hence the two small displays. Are you using the Zeiss VR One goggles as it says at the top of the screen and if so is does display fill the field of view?

If you want a full screen view do not use FPV mode.
haha ok ! so i will continue with the whole screen like before ! but i was wondering why they dont use all the half split screen, like the video VR we can find on utube... also all the google mode are same small size ! veeery few difference between them!

I don't have any FPV goggles, but I have noticed the same "postage stamp" sized views too.
When FreeFlight 6.6.0 was released the FPV views each covered most of the left and right sides of my iPhone 11 Pro screen, but now they are tiny as shown in the image Philou posted. It doesn't matter what model of FPV goggle I choose in Interface settings.

I don't have any FPV goggles, but I have noticed the same "postage stamp" sized views too.
When FreeFlight 6.6.0 was released the FPV views each covered most of the left and right sides of my iPhone 11 Pro screen, but now they are tiny as shown in the image Philou posted. It doesn't matter what model of FPV goggle I choose in Interface settings.

Seems it's an iPhone 11 thing.

see posts 86 - 88

Post any problems with Parrot Anafi FPV immersive here

Reactions: Philou

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante