Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video format

Todd L.

Reaction score
The bebop 2 saves my Vid's as mp4. This site says not supported when I try to post it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

No, I edited it the last 20 secs. Of the video. It's now 25Mb saved as an mp4 file. When I upload, the video format will not work on this site.

No, I edited it the last 20 secs. Of the video. It's now 25Mb saved as an mp4 file. When I upload, the video format will not work on this site.
So you are trying to upload it directly to the forum here? I don't know of any forums that will allow this, as they have to pay for server usage & if everyone was posting large files, it would soon cost them a fortune.

If you haven't already, upload it to YouTube & link to it from there, using the "Insert" feature in the section where you post a message. It's the bit with the 3 dots & the arrow pointing down, in between the smiley face & the camera.

You cannot upload videos to the forum. Upload your videos to Youtube or vimeo. We pay for storage space on the servers and video files would just fill that space up in no time flat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut