Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wanted Micro SD Card Connector for Anafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to need to be looking in classified sections of the drone forums or on ebay for someone who is stripping one down for spares.

bonjour je sais que sur un site occasion french la pièce disponible, le problème le coût frais de transport très cher vers Lettonie

Hello I know that on a French second hand site the available part, the problem the cost very expensive transport costs to Latvia

Last edited by a moderator:
bonjour je sais que sur un site occasion french la pièce disponible, le problème le coût frais de transport très cher vers Lettonie

Hello I know that on a French second hand site the available part, the problem the cost very expensive transport costs to Latvia
thanks for the info.
Write a link to the seller, I will look at the options
;)

There really is no other place that will stock this item. They use Ebay to sell a lot of their stuff and it sells off very fast. This is why I suggested emailing them so you could possible be put on a waiting list. Next best thing is to find a crashed Anafi for parts.
Good luck

Reactions: zakob
disponible ici mais plus chère flytodiscover.it /prodotto/lettore-sd-parrot-anafi/

Reactions: zakob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB