Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where can I find a FPV camera for mambo fly? Going crazy over here

AES300

Reaction score
I've been searching for the fpv camera for mambo fly. Been around sites a lot of times, sent emails to parrot, and sent fb msg aswell. Only message I got from parrot was that they weren't selling the camera and no estimate on when they would sell it again. My Question is: Where can I find the $$#@*& camera??? Mambo fly without the fpv camera gets old quick. Thanks!!

I didn't actually say "over here":unsure:, but yes, I'm from europe. Nevertheless, I would like to buy the fpv camera, no matter where it comes from.

Yes: "Going crazy over here" :D
I asked because I seldom found offers of the Mambo FPV cam on eBay.de here in Europe, but actually there are no offers.
Parrot doesn't sell the cam alone and the FPV pack any more.
Perhaps you can find a used Mambo FPV somewhere.

I've been searching for the fpv camera for mambo fly. Been around sites a lot of times, sent emails to parrot, and sent fb msg aswell. Only message I got from parrot was that they weren't selling the camera and no estimate on when they would sell it again. My Question is: Where can I find the $$#@*& camera??? Mambo fly without the fpv camera gets old quick. Thanks!!

I got a brand new unopened box with a FPV camera lying for the Mambo. You can get it for paying the freight from Denmark.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: AES300
Thanks a lot guys, for all the fast replies! I the meantime I also finally got an answer from parrot uk, so here it is:

Does this make any sense, though? Selling a drone and let it be known that it has accessories, and then not selling the fpv camera, if not the most important, one of the most important accessories? Doesn't compute imo.

Note: Sorry Dirk, didn't remember that I'd written that smh

Last edited:
I got a brand new unopened box with a FPV camera lying for the Mambo. You can get it for paying the freight from Denmark.

Regards, Leif.

Hi Leif!

What would be the price? I live in Portugal. Thanks, Best regards

Does this make any sense, though? Selling a drone and let it be known that it has accessories, and then not selling the fpv camera, if not the most important, one of the most important accessories? Doesn't compute imo.
The Mambo itself is a 2 and a half year old product, and basically discontinued as well. They probably made a number of accessories and they didn't sell enough to warrant producing more. Then Parrot decided to drop the market of these toys entirely so anything you'll find is leftover stock.

You can use any FPV camera unit that runs on 3.7v power (I used a GOQOTOMO GT camera/transmitter from a wrecked tiny whoop). Just attach the red power lead to the back port-side power plug and the black lead to the starboard-side rear power plug on the back of the mambo. I glued the camera unit to a lego brick, which clamps down the leads similar to the cannon attachment. Camera units are under 20 USD on Amazon.IMG_1539.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame