Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where can you purchase the vertical camera for Mambo FPV?

ntomkin

Reaction score
The vertical camera broke off a while ago. I don't want to throw this drone away, because it was great while it worked - but it's really hard to find parts for this thing, outside of an abundance of rotor blades.

Thanks!

You can utilize any FPV camera unit that runs on 3.7v power (I used a GOQOTOMO GT camera/transmitter from a wrecked tiny whoop). Just attach the red power lead to the back port-side power plug and the black lead to the starboard-side rear power plug on the topside of the Mambo. I hotglued the camera unit to a lego brick, which clamps down the leads similar to the cannon attachment. Camera units are under 20 USD on Amazon. Power draw does not affect drone performance and reduces flight time by two minutes at most, VTX range exceeds the range of the flypad.IMG_1539.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
You can utilize any FPV camera unit that runs on 3.7v power (I used a GOQOTOMO GT camera/transmitter from a wrecked tiny whoop). Just attach the red power lead to the back port-side power plug and the black lead to the starboard-side rear power plug on the topside of the Mambo. I hotglued the camera unit to a lego brick, which clamps down the leads similar to the cannon attachment. Camera units are under 20 USD on Amazon. Power draw does not affect drone performance and reduces flight time by two minutes at most, VTX range exceeds the range of the flypad.View attachment 5159
Hi Martyzion,

Thank you so much for this idea! I'm going to try this out with this unit: BetaFPV – H01 AIO Mini Camera 5.8G + VTX – FPVRacing , but I'm not sure how to attach the leads. How do the leads make contact to the ports and stay in place? I don't have the cannon attachement, so I don't know what the connection looks like.
I see the leads go into the black and grey lego "cylinders", but how do they stay connected to the ports? Is there glue inside the cylinders? Would love to hear more.

Thanks in advance!
Dee

Reactions: edwardfcy1970

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut