Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to buy replacement batteries?

dronegirl

Reaction score
Hi guys! My parrot bebop power batteries don't work anymore, and I need some replacement batteries. Can you get them from parrot, or do u just buy them online? Thanks!!

I don't think parrot makes batteries for the babop anymore.
I have a 2500 mah GIFI power battery and i can get about 13 min from it.

If you don't want a camelbak battery GIFI also make standard batteries I have a 1200 mah battery from them and get about 8 min flight time
I know there are plenty of battery brands that make batteries for the bebop but I don't have any experience with them

but make sure NOT TO BUY batteries like these

because it is impossable to put a 2500 mah in a battery that size it is probably a 1200 mah battery they lied about the batteries capacity they most likely don't care about the batteries quality

Edit : Just realized your talking about the bebop 2 power i'm just going to kindly step out of this thing here Hehehehehhhh bye

Last edited:
Reactions: dronegirl
My battery is a 3500mah, and it lasts about 30 minutes. Does more mah mean more battery life? I don't know if the 4000 mah will work with my drone.

The higher the mah you should get longer flight times. It will not be much but if you can get the 4000mah ones that would be my choice.

I short terms 4000 mah battery will work

3500 mah = 3.5 Ah
A -> Amp
h -> houres
So if you powered something that needed 3.5 you could for power it for 1 houre but if you used a battery that had 7000 mah and you wanted to power that same thing you could power it for 2 houres SO all it means is how much power it can store

Note quadcopters require more power the more they waight so in your case you should see more flight time but it wont be a crazy probably a few min diffrence.
If I were you I would look up things like, Parrot bebop 2 with 4000 mah battery, Parrot bebop 2 battery mod
something like that see what it was like for other people

Last edited:
Hi all,Bebop power uses Hi power batterys,the voltage is higher than regular bebop battery,thats why bebop pwer is using hi power charger....if you buy regular bebop 2 battery and hook up to hi power charger you will see some smoke coming out of battery....i believe bebop power batterys discontinued due some issues(fire) ,youcan still fly with regular bebop 2 battery you just need to buy new regular charger
(wow,fools want 100 bucks for oem charger,nuts......here is link to charger i used before i switched to rc charger,it is better and cheaper than oem charger for bebop 2)

here is battery i recently purchased,i got about 23 minutes of flight time and that was combo flying in sport and film mode......in film mode you get more flight time,in sport mode power consumption is much faster

note,dont expect 30 minutes out of regular bebop 2 battery,you will be lucky if you get 20-25 minutes in film mode

You can also get new batteries from sellers on Ebay..I have two power edition quads and made the mistake of getting a GiFi 4000mah instead of a Parrot 3350. Yes I got more flight time from the 4000,then the battery disconnected from the drone and it fell 100 feet from the sky and broke the cross frame. I got another couple flights from it,until it disconnected AGAIN :mad:
Turns out that the shell is a P.O.S. and unhooks from the drone. even using a "strap" wouldn't stop it from disconnecting..I now use that GiFi for bench testing or in the SC1 black edition. To quote my parts guy..."never trust your bird to aftermarket parts,especially batteries,since they can cause fly-away's or crashes" I now only use genuine Parrot batteries and parts.

Jim

Buy an EV_peak charger. And discharge them automatically when you store them for longer periods of inactivity.

most of the drone batteries, or lipo batteries have a limited life cycle.
I have Parrot OEM batteries. If I were to get another brand I would try to fly very close and low a few times until I was OK with their reliability. The EV Peak will tell you the level and charge by cell afterwards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut