Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to get a sky controller 2 battery

Fishmancam

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to flying drones as I just happened to luck out and amazon provided me with a free bebop power 2 FPV which was awesome.... Until I realized the sky controller 2 battery was defective, its the rectangle 2 cell 7.4v battery, I've checked amazon and eBay they don't have it and I've contacted parrot which was just pointless, they told me to keep looking I'll find it eventually, does anyone know where I can get one or what can I swap it out for? The only time I've got to fly it the app crashed and then the drone did lol

Hi there, I'm new to flying drones as I just happened to luck out and amazon provided me with a free bebop power 2 FPV which was awesome.... Until I realized the sky controller 2 battery was defective, its the rectangle 2 cell 7.4v battery, I've checked amazon and eBay they don't have it and I've contacted parrot which was just pointless, they told me to keep looking I'll find it eventually, does anyone know where I can get one or what can I swap it out for? The only time I've got to fly it the app crashed and then the drone did lol

Hi, you can find it on the official parrot Parrot SKYCONTROLLER 2 battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to place an order on the Canadian website, I've tried placing an order on the website provided and it refers me to the Canadian website which doesn't allow you to make purchases, I've contacted parrot in the past and they say to keep looking... I have no idea what to do as I don't even know if they will make more, the battery seems to be obsolete in Canada

Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to place an order on the Canadian website, I've tried placing an order on the website provided and it refers me to the Canadian website which doesn't allow you to make purchases, I've contacted parrot in the past and they say to keep looking... I have no idea what to do as I don't even know if they will make more, the battery seems to be obsolete in Canada

Try to check on the American Amazon website they tend to have a variety of choices

Try to check on the American Amazon website they tend to have a variety of choices

Sadly its not available there either, I think I'm gonna have to get a battery company to try and remake it, or maybe someone knows of a battery I can swap it out for without making modifications to the controller.

There’s quite a few available on the UK eBay site.

The battery itself is just a simple 2cell LiPo but instead of a regular balance/discharge plug it has something proprietary to the Skycontroller. In theory, if you can’t find a genuine Parrot battery, it should be easy enough to obtain a regular low C rated 2cell 2200mAh LiPo and replace the balance plug with the one from your faulty battery. It would probably be a lot cheaper too as a 2cell battery of that capacity could be had for $15 or less.
Regards
Nidge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut