Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which Anafi case do you use/prefer?

PollyWannaFly

Reaction score
Been shopping for a case to properly transport my 'simple' kit. What case do you guys use or prefer? Lots of choices out there, and 'Parrot' branded gear is favored. But if there are better cost-effective options by third party designers to consider I'm all eyes/ears.

Thanks in advance, gang!

Yeah, I've been leaning towards getting that case as well. Like that it's flat and could maybe be tucked away under a car seat?? Doubles as a sturdy launch pad that can't blow away too. Are their constructions good? If the zipper is weak & fails then it's garbage. The inner 'form board'...looks like it's felt covered moulded plastic, correct? Does that wear ok or is the felt rubbing off & making a 'burnt toast' mess?

I have that case and the handle straps frayed at the attachment points. It came apart and fell to the ground. Inspect it before you trust it!
To repair it I seared the ends of the straps with a flame and then reattached them to the case, but I shouldn't have needed to do that.

Hopefully you gave the opposite end of the handle some added support while the spool was handy ;) That being said, I went ahead & ordered one of these cases via Amazon at just over $40 complete. Hope to have it b4 the holiday. Thanks for all your input guys. I'll still consider getting a Parrot 'extended' case in the future, but this will do me well enough for now. Thanks again!

Hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving on the States side. UPDATE: So I received my Amazon case a day early-cool! Very impressed with fit & function, and bang for buck is A+. Gotta figure out how to keep from opening it upside-down thou lol!! Like the snug Parrot 'hotdog bun' fit-can take out the Anafi while the 'bun' is well put in place of the 'carry-all'. I may buy a another just in case (no pun intended) this one fails a zipper/handle/whatever. Thanks again for the suggestions, Gang!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame