Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why is the 4K Anafi video quality so blurry and smeared?

Are these captured photos from video? If yes ,can you give us the sd card model?

I tried to set Sharpness +1 too, because on my Mavic Pro the +1 sharpness setting removes the smoothing. But on the Anafi it doesn't. The smoothing is still the same but it accentuates too much the rest ot the picture and finally it is not pleasant

I did a very little test on December,25 with the last firmware and I ask myself if it wouldn't be a little better. I'll try again as soon as possible in a better place

Already tried. I will send back my Anafi to Amazon as I cannot stand that. I'll try to buy a new one later, when the production will be mature

Watched the YouTube videos. So as they are just 1080 instead of 4K and then its also YouTube so we get a pretty high compressed and downsized 4K to 1080 video but still, if this is what you are seeing with your 4K video than something must be wrong. That looks more like my old DJI Spark video quality which just had 1080p as an option and produced the same blurred details.

At least on my first flight with the Anafi today i can say that the video recorded at 4K is very sharp and detailed.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Skassa
There are plenty of videos out there showing off the 4K video quality of the Anafi. For example
So my guess is, it's an issue with the particular device.
Just get a replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian