Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why Parrot Anafi battery and parts are so expensive now?

ANAFLY_FLYER

Reaction score
Website
www.karnosfilm.id
Based on my experience from 2020, Anafi is the drone with the most cut off issues (espesicaly in my country) , this is not because Anafi drones are bad, but because batteries are very expensive and many people are forced to fly with refurbished batteries. In addition, many local distributors store batteries in the hope that the price will be higher and Parrot is not trying to do anything to prevent the loss of loyal customers.

This is a small battery, and it can be expired , its not classic rare Indian or Harley davidson motorcycle .
even a part so expensive and so hard to get.
Are we really forced to look for alternative batteries from them until parrot and local distributor are satisfied with making profits from battery sales?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 00.11.37.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 00.11.37.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Based on my experience from 2020, Anafi is the drone with the most cut off issues (espesicaly in my country) , this is not because Anafi drones are bad, but because batteries are very expensive and many people are forced to fly with refurbished batteries. In addition, many local distributors store batteries in the hope that the price will be higher and Parrot is not trying to do anything to prevent the loss of loyal customers.

This is a small battery, and it can be expired , its not classic rare Indian or Harley davidson motorcycle .
even a part so expensive and so hard to get.
Are we really forced to look for alternative batteries from them until parrot and local distributor are satisfied with making profits from battery sales?
Not in Europe.

Reactions: D_The_Producer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow