Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will an E-Reader work?

cmitch232

Reaction score
Considering purchasing an Anafi and I'm wondering whether I can control it from my Apple Fire HD ereader?

thanks in advance,

cmitch232

It works just fine but you will not have any GPS for any of the smart functions. Just load the play store.

It works just fine but you will not have any GPS for any of the smart functions. Just load the play store.
I don't have one, but I presumed that with it being a very stripped down version of Android, it wouldn't work. :unsure:

Considering purchasing an Anafi and I'm wondering whether I can control it from my Apple Fire HD ereader?

thanks in advance,

cmitch232

I suppose it's an Amazon Fire HD ereader you have and not an Apple product !!!

Without knowing the age of your ereader, my guess will be that it doesn't have enough processing power (1.3 GHz 4 core) to run FF6 and you will probably run into a problem with the ereader lacking RAM (1 or 1,5 GB all after age).

I think you should have a headphone/tablet with an 8 core processor and a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz and 3 GB RAM to run FF6 without problems.

Regards, Leif.

I saw a post where someone was using a tablet.
Anybody know where I can find it, or which one he was using?

cmitch232

I suppose it's an Amazon Fire HD ereader you have and not an Apple product !!!

Without knowing the age of your ereader, my guess will be that it doesn't have enough processing power (1.3 GHz 4 core) to run FF6 and you will probably run into a problem with the ereader lacking RAM (1 or 1,5 GB all after age).

I think you should have a headphone/tablet with an 8 core processor and a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz and 3 GB RAM to run FF6 without problems.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut