Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WTT Disco for a mavic pro

Although it is not a requirement but we do encourage members to at least give a general location in their Avatar location.

Yeah and my problem is even though these sites are all linked you still have to treat as totally separate sites. Like it says new member. Haha on this site not the others though. I have it listed on my username on other sites. Will fix that right now then all will stop with not what this thread is about.

Yeah and my problem is even though these sites are all linked you still have to treat as totally separate sites. Like it says new member. Haha on this site not the others though. I have it listed on my username on other sites. Will fix that right now then all will stop with not what this thread is about.
Thank You

I mean really all this was about a simple yes or no question and all it didn’t is show slamming on what you guys think is a new user. Can you image if I was new. I wouldn’t come back. See the problem is everyone preaches unity. All live together stuff but when you actually try to live it you get slammed. I mean really if they are on this site then the odds are super high it can be shipped to them and from them. So with that said it comes down to do they or do they not want to ship. Period. Either it’s down the street or a different country. It Does not matter. But so there is no question anymore it’s fixed.

I mean really all this was about a simple yes or no question and all it didn’t is show slamming on what you guys think is a new user. Can you image if I was new. I wouldn’t come back. See the problem is everyone preaches unity. All live together stuff but when you actually try to live it you get slammed. I mean really if they are on this site then the odds are super high it can be shipped to them and from them. So with that said it comes down to do they or do they not want to ship. Period. Either it’s down the street or a different country. It Does not matter. But so there is no question anymore it’s fixed.

Like I said
Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut