Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zoom in HDR is blurred

We had no interwebz for the duration of last night, so here are my findings for the Zoom in Lossless & without Lossless, for 2.7K & Cinema Format (4K ultra-wide 17:9). I am going to re-do the 4K tests today, as I got 3 different Zoom lengths, when I expected to only have 2 variables. One for Lossless Zoom & another for Lossless Off, but somehow I managed to get a third variable as well.

Gradually, I will also do the same sort of thing, comparing the Anafi's video recording quality with no zoom applied in all the various recording modes, to see whether HDR does in fact deteriorate the video quality as some are claiming, which goes against some footage I captured a few weeks ago, when HDR was in use for footage I took & it definitely wasn't soft at all in any way! But, that's a whole other thread in & of itself.

Here is the 2.7K footage at the furthest Zooms possible for Lossless & with Lossless Off, with HDR & then without as comparison.

& now exploring the Parrot Anafi's video quality when recording in Cinema Mode, the 17:9 ultra-wide 4K format. Recorded in P-Log, 24 fps, 1/50, ISO 100, with a ND 32 filter in place, as a comparison of the Zoom feature at the furthest it can go in Lossless & without Lossless. I might re-do this one too, so that all of them are recorded on fully automatic exposure settings, with no possible deterioration possible from the extra glass in the mix from the ND filter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow