Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1 year now since installed props

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
I would like to say, I have now reached the 1 year mark
(many flights a month at nearly 200 flights in 12months) for using my anafi OEM props without changing them. I clean them with water and micro fiber only once a month. Light is used under props to easily inspect for chips and cracks and I always use an extra large non raised landing pad or hand catch and hand launch. Also staying away from trees, buildings and buggy days.

If you are only flying 1-5 days a month you can probably get years out of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRC
I would like to say, I have now reached the 1 year mark
(many flights a month at nearly 200 flights in 12months) for using my anafi OEM props without changing them. I clean them with water and micro fiber only once a month. Light is used under props to easily inspect for chips and cracks and I always use an extra large non raised landing pad or hand catch and hand launch. Also staying away from trees, buildings and buggy days.

If you are only flying 1-5 days a month you can probably get years out of them.
That’s good information thanks for sharing. My experience is similar to yours. Usually change props around 50 hours flight time for good measure although I think I could extend that.

One thing I have noticed is that I don’t seem to get the dents in props near the hubs that we experienced in the first couple of years during startup of motors when props hit hubs. Not sure why unless parrot made adjustments to start up of motor speed during one of its FW upgrades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msyarbrough