Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2 months free Adobe CC

MrWhippy

Reaction score
I see on the Parrot Blog that they are offering free access to Adobe Creative Cloud for 2 months with the purchase of an Anafi drone (offer also available to existing owners). So might be worth a look...

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I don't like anything made by Adobe... This is why I have a Mac. My friends call me an isheet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Kinda unrelated since there are problalby more people using Adobe stuff on a Mac than on a PC though...

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I follow 3 or 4 Vlog photographers to get tips on using Adobe software, mainly getting the most out of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 and they all use Mac computers. Nothing wrong with some Mac software but Adobe is just not for PC's.
One of my go to guys for learning and tips is Peter Mckinnon. Very energetic guy and fun to learn off of.
Peter McKinnon

do you use final cut on a mac?
I use iMovie, it not as fancy as final cut pro but it get the job done pretty well. With Adobe products, you never own any purchases, you have to keep paying a monthly fee to Adobe. I don't like that.

I use iMovie, it not as fancy as final cut pro but it get the job done pretty well. With Adobe products, you never own any purchases, you have to keep paying a monthly fee to Adobe. I don't like that.

Only if you don't know how to install it for free :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut