Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2nd Interior Flight - Anafi - The Cat Factory

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
Learning to fly the Parrot Anafi at the Cat Factory, over in the old section that was once used by Formwood Engineering. This is a beautiful old building, one that I will revisit soon enough. I am also just learning how to capture the best footage & edit it, so this has been part of a days worth of experimenting with automated captures at 4K with the Anafi, to compare this to what I can achieve when using it manually set.

Shot at 4k, 30 fps, Auto Shutter Speed & ISO, AWB, Natural Look, whilst flying in Film Mode. Edited in FCPX for a slightly dreamy, days gone by type of look to it. Next time I will go slightly easier on the shadows & open them up a tad, just a tad though, so they are not quite as blocked up as they are here.

I'll apologise for the times I was trying to use Follow Me Track or just trying to fly parallel to myself & I keep instinctively checking where the Anafi was. There were poles, she was pretty close to them & for some reason she was refusing to fly in straight lines for me in either part of the Cat Factory. :unsure:

Reactions: Mar and mrajic
I was having issues also today flying while filming the ruin. Drone sort of had a mind of it's own, even had to force land it to avoid a wall.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut