Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

3d photo mapping

Hi, is there any news on the 3d mapping function, if and when will it be deployed?

I think It will come available for the Anafi. Pix4D have support for Bebop and why not for the anafi in the future? It meets all the needed requirements. 3D mapping solutions can be expensive (as ifana mentions). But I think Pix4D have a trial verison that lets you play around for a while!. It´s really fun and can be turned into business fast if you have clients for it!

/Jonas

Pix4D stated last month that they are giving the Parrot ANAFI (and other new drones) high priority (see Parrot ANAFI).

The Pix4D Capture App is of course free.

Has anyone tried using the Anafi and Flight Plan add-on for 3D Mapping & Survey work yet? I plan to give it a go this week, but would like to hear about anyone's experiences to learn any lessons first. Flight Plan looks better than Pix4D Capture App, as it allows for images at different heights which will hopefully allow for better models as the height can be adjusted to follow the terrain elevation; and the 3D modelling of cliffs can be done in one flight plan.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benzbenz73