Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

6.4.1 Update?

jmbsmt63

Reaction score
Just saw an update 6.4.1 for Free Flight 6.
I did not see anything mentioned as far as fixes other than what was noted for 6.4.0
Maybe they at least fixed the update/install woes?

Reactions: charleslee
Scusatemi tutti. Ho volato con il firmware 6.4.0 e non ho avuto problemi. Ora vedo che c'è un altro aggiornamento, 6.4.1 Android !!! Devo farlo o no? Questa volta non riesco a capire !! Grazie per l'aiuto..

Scusatemi tutti. Ho volato con il firmware 6.4.0 e non ho avuto problemi. Ora vedo che c'è un altro aggiornamento, 6.4.1 Android !!! Devo farlo o no? Questa volta non riesco a capire !! Grazie per l'aiuto..
Aggiornato 6.4.1 nessun problema rilevato.

Reactions: Moonfly
Just saw an update 6.4.1 for Free Flight 6.
I did not see anything mentioned as far as fixes other than what was noted for 6.4.0
Maybe they at least fixed the update/install woes?
fixed some bugs with android for not connecting with some devices that did not read the controller or the video

It fixed the camera not tilting in Flight Plans with no poi identified. See this video
This is a test of Flight Plan in Free Flight 6 v6.4.1. You will see that the Anafi camera will tilt without a poi in a flight plan, but the Anafi still pauses between waypoints. At each waypoint there is a tilt change, a speed change, and the Anafi is moving generally backwards. Each of which seem to make the Anafi pause at the waypoints. There are no pauses in the flight plan itself so you would expect the Anafi to continue smoothly. The tilt speed is supposed to be 10x slower in the second clip, but both clips are the same as you will see at the end. I still love the drone. I just hope that some day in an update flight plan would be smooth backwards, with speed changes, and with camera tilts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame