Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ACDsee users?

PJsDroneShots

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a Parrot Anafi as a second drone. Currently I have a Mavic 2 Pro. I use ACDsee photo editing software exclusively along with Davinci Resolve 16 for video and need to know if the parrot raw files will open and have any issue editing in the ACDsee 2020 software package. Anyone out there use ACDsee? The search of the Forum returned 0 results.

Ask for a raw sample, perhaps?
Sorry, I do not have one!

It does not have a Parrot Len Profile so you will have to see if you can add the LCP for Anafi to it. Of course that is only for the DNG wide that you would need to adjust for. Other then not being able to correct the lens profile it edits the DNG files just fine.
Here is the one for Adobe

Attachments

• Anafi_LCP.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for all the input, glad to hear ACDsee opens n Anafi raw file. When I purchased my Mavic Pro 2, at the time ACDsee would not recognize a raw file from it. In the 2020 update version, they added the Mavic drivers. So I was gun shy buying a new drone not knowing if the raw would work. ACDsee is not very good about tech support of drivers but it is a great program, and pennies compared to the alternative..

Great idea on the sharing a file, if anyone would like to send me an Anafi raw file, I will import it, and try the DJI profiles mentioned above. Thanks, looks like I may have found my next drone. Is there an Anafi 2 in development???

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking