Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Adding thermal to Bebop

Wil

Reaction score
Hey, Has anyone done, or considered adding a thermal camera? Just curious because the Bebop Thermal is just an aftermarket thermal camera added. I'm interested as to how they got it to live stream...

Reactions: Jasper68
Hey, Has anyone done, or considered adding a thermal camera? Just curious because the Bebop Thermal is just an aftermarket thermal camera added. I'm interested as to how they got it to live stream...

Yes was wondering that myself!
Bebop Thermal just looks like they've attached FLR Pro One camara with 90° gimble on back of hull and have it plugged into USB port

I was looking at using a Seek Thermal camera (micro usb) but there is no way to add software to the drone to access the usb port. If anyone knows if this is even possible I would love to know if it can be done.

Reactions: Jasper68
I was looking at using a Seek Thermal camera (micro usb) but there is no way to add software to the drone to access the usb port. If anyone knows if this is even possible I would love to know if it can be done.

Need someone with Boro Thermal to disassemble and take pic to illustrate physical hardware placement. might have embedded circuit rom to assist connection to added I/O feed for second Camara

I'm interested in adding thermal to my Bebop 2 Power. Can this be done? Has anyone already figured this out?

There is a guide on how to access the OS (android version) on drone

if you know bash shell , and unix you are good to go.
works on both Bebops, not sure about Anafi, but I supposee yes.
I found it very helpful to understand and fix minor issues.

sorry if I am not allowed to post other forums.
dont murder me just give me a heads-up if that is the case.
I will never do so if true.
new here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar