- Joined
- Aug 12, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
So I acquired an Anafi USA earlier this summer in prep for my department getting a lovely UKR GOV. Now this UKR is whisper quiet for a drone of its capabilities. But it has me wondering…..
I’ve been looking on the interwebs a lot today and yesterday for some aftermarket props for this drone to quiet it up. The nickname on my FAA drone registration inventory is Noisy Wasp cause I can literally hear this thing when it’s 1,000k feet away.
Does anyone have any leads?
I’ve been looking on the interwebs a lot today and yesterday for some aftermarket props for this drone to quiet it up. The nickname on my FAA drone registration inventory is Noisy Wasp cause I can literally hear this thing when it’s 1,000k feet away.
Does anyone have any leads?