Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi 2 has Autel/DJI click-removable blades

• Thread starter Deleted member 3201
  • Start date
it is only bad if parrot does not have any patents to counter Autel in court if they get sued for infringement

The ‘patent’ from Autel is more like ‘we made a white circle painting on the CCW clip props and left it black on the CW clip props’, so if the Anafi 2 has another way to avoid mismatches and to install the props (with screws for example), they won’t infringe any patent.

The Autel patents will be struck off I would think - they patented a locking mechanism that has been used on toys (e.g. corded spinners toys) to medicine bottle caps to power tool blade locks over last 50 years.

The patent also included 'the unique' feature that the lock has 2 version one clockwise and one anticlockwise so that you cannot put the wrong props on the wrong arm!! o_O

Proper failing by the patent office in issuing them and I would expect DJI will have them struck off the register.

DJI already had the ruling struck down but it seems no one in the USA wants DJI to win so its back in the courts again. This has been going on back and forth since I started with UAV's back in 2014.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood