Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Alientech Bracket -- Antenna Recomendations

I have tried skyshit mod controller before and have reached 4km.

The original skycontroller 3 have only reach about 2.5km in FCC mode.

That is BS: In a non urban area I went 2.6KM with 2 bars left, returning as I wanted to land around 50%. This was in Europe CE mode btw. I will go back to that place this week and push it to the limit.

That is BS: In a non urban area I went 2.6KM with 2 bars left, returning as I wanted to land around 50%. This was in Europe CE mode btw. I will go back to that place this week and push it to the limit.

Good! Wait and see your video here on pushing the Anafi to its limit in your region.

I was only stating that it is really curious that on the mods official channels, never ever did we see any Anafi actual iPhone screen capture of those 'tests' (with IMO funny music and cool graphics).

Believe me, if the real interface view was anything other than a garbled mess, then the guy would include it.

Based on the description, the Anafi mods are way less effective than the other ones. Maybe that plays a part as well?
solaris is the guy...love his videos...last skycontroller 1 mod video is best of all,that last part with cats killed me :love::love:

Good! Wait and see your video here on pushing the Anafi to its limit in your region.
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 00.11.26.png

Today I was not able to get more than 2000 m from the same spot; there was some light rain though, maybe that interfered with the signal?

I buy it from alientech directly. Takes 3weeks to get it here. The connection is QMA. I have replace that for sma-rp connectors. I have also 2x sunshans 2w boosters. But now i only find a good antenne. I did try some, but that was not working on the anafi.
574f505629d4112610022fe3ce44c500.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Thanks For Information about the connector. Keep try 5.8ghz antenna like eachine stingpad. It's cheap, I found good video on youtube, that's maybe can Use for anafi.

Reactions: Wollie80
Thanks for the advise. But i’m looking for 2.4/5.8 ghz dualband antennes.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Problem is Anafi itself. There is no booster on Anafi, so the effective range cannot be increased very much.
it really sucks,I did range test ,flew Anafi over lake surrounded with houses,moderate to high WiFi interference,max.range 730 meters when flying center of the lake(Skycontroller 3),got disconnected and RTH 4 times when I flew near houses ,distance from take off location to Anafi at that time approx.400-500 meters....same place,the only difference i used Solaris moded Skycontroller 3,max.distance 750meters center of the lake,signal strength 1 bar when near houses,never got disconnected......last weekend I did another test ,different lake,much more interference,I believe from two cell towers located 100 meters behind me(they can be seen in last few seconds of the video).....with sc3 no bars after 300 meters,red WiFi interference message,disconnect near 600 meters.....tested with moded sc3, max.range 1450meters,no disconnect,stopped and backed off after screen froze,signal was fluctuating from 3-4bars down to 1bar and so on.....mod definitely helps but what really is needed is a Anafi mod

Last edited:
Reactions: Wollie80
Oops,i made mistake,my anafi was set to 2.4ghz and my sc3 has 5ghz booster,in previous post i was stilla able to get 1.4km even though i used 2.4ghz...so i went to wakefield,ma today,that lake there is tough to fly due high wifi interferance,approx.600+meters in 5ghz without mod, 1.5km in 5ghz with modded sc3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood