Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi battery “discontinued”?

Dronographer

Reaction score
I was just on the B&H Photo Video website ordering propellers and noticd the Anafi battery is listed as “discontinued”. I did not call them but wonder what that means?
They are still the drones....

The batteries appear to be readily available here in the UK from varous retailers and the Parrot shop. Perhaps the Anafi did not sell well, or the margins are too low, and B&H are running down their stock.

Well I noticed Best But is selling the Anafi batteries on eBay, they usually do not sell on eBay unless old stock or whatever. I am thinking perhaps the average Anafi owner was satisfie with one or two batteries, or the kit with Anafi and two batteries sold well and this drone did not have a high demand for 2-3 extra batteries like the Mavic Pro...

Thermal drone announcement explains where Anafi is allotting batteries. I'm guessing the supply will be back to normal this summer. Just to note, Adorama has them listed on their site as "back ordered."

Bought and received one from Best Buy just last week. Directly from their site, not eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian