Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi battery issues

Flyinscotsman

Reaction score
Hi all, Looks like my 2 Batteries have went into hibernation i have fully charged them and 4 green led lights appear however soon as i unplug them they disappear i then press the button on the battery and all 4 led lights come back on for around 5 seconds then go off again ive looked at youtube vids and tried the reset to no avail.....im now loosing the will with this its so frustrating can anyone help?

Hi all, Looks like my 2 Batteries have went into hibernation i have fully charged them and 4 green led lights appear however soon as i unplug them they disappear i then press the button on the battery and all 4 led lights come back on for around 5 seconds then go off again ive looked at youtube vids and tried the reset to no avail.....im now loosing the will with this its so frustrating can anyone help?
Hello Flyinscotsman
That sounds like normal behavior for fully charged batteries
What happens when you insert into drone and power on?

I press the battery button and the 4 green led lights come on for a few seconds and disappear the drone does not come alive

I press the battery button and the 4 green led lights come on for a few seconds and disappear the drone does not come alive
Do you have a multimeter that you can check voltage on batteries? What reading do you get? Should be in the 7.6v to 8.5 range if ok check the following
Take a look at drone pins / connectors where battery slides into body of drone - maybe dirty or poor connection
If the drone been in a recent crash or fall could be a loose power connection inside drone too

Drone was powering up with no issues last time I used it just this issue I have now with the battery 1 which was bought at Christmas and had no issues with now both have the same issue

Drone was powering up with no issues last time I used it just this issue I have now with the battery 1 which was bought at Christmas and had no issues with now both have the same issue
Start with taking voltage readings off batteries and then proceed from there, let us know what you find
btw... i recently purchases 3 batteries from best buy, all were manufactured in 2018 -
Two were fine but the 3rd was not maintained at correct storage voltage, I received it at 15% charge and only 60% capacity so i returned it
That being said it would still power up drone
Good luck

PS - you may want to search forum threads as other have encountered same or similar problems
Here is a link to one of them

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut