Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Battery Problem - On/Off Button Stuck/Sticky

ocallj

Reaction score
Hi All,
One of my Anafi batteries (purchased in Nov 19 from Parrot online store) has suddenly developed a problem where the on/off button is not operating normally. I can press it on but the normal click back dies not happen. It shows the 4 green LEDS as it is fully charged but it wont power the drone. Anyone come across this issue before. I have tried the 15 second reset but no difference made.. All the best, John

One of my batteries became like that after a 1.6.7 firmware related crash. I think it from a poorly designed and/or executed on off mechanism. What happens is any debris present around the button falls in and prevents the push lever from returning all the way. Once the debris gets its foot in the door it invites more debris. You might be able to restore function by holding the button down and blowing around the perimeter with compressed air. On mine, I actually took the case apart and shaved the pushrod a little, which restored the click but the battery bricked itself one flight later, so I can't recommend this.

Hi All,
One of my Anafi batteries (purchased in Nov 19 from Parrot online store) has suddenly developed a problem where the on/off button is not operating normally. I can press it on but the normal click back dies not happen. It shows the 4 green LEDS as it is fully charged but it wont power the drone. Anyone come across this issue before. I have tried the 15 second reset but no difference made.. All the best, John
You better hurry, to claim warranty with Parrot.
Batteries have just 6 month, even if it sounds a pushbutton broke!

I've seen several times, that I can not switch off the Anafi after flight.
If I press the button, nothing..... press sometimes nothing... press long time, the battery drives 1 time the Led after time, I can switch off. It's happen sometimes, but I haven't found out the root cause..

Its definitely a mechanical issue with the on/off mechanism.. I found that by squeezing the sides when turning on/off it can work but I don't trust it now. I would be worried about an inflight sudden power loss and subsequent disaster.. I have put in my claim with Parrot so I expect that they will send me a replacement battery.

I don't think so. If it will be a mechanical issue, so the battery should /must have already some issues during switch on. This is not the case.
Only sometimes, if I want switch off the Anafi. It doesn't matter after flight (mechanical vibration) or only switch on, check something and try to switch off.

I don't think so. If it will be a mechanical issue, so the battery should /must have already some issues during switch on. This is not the case.
Only sometimes, if I want switch off the Anafi. It doesn't matter after flight (mechanical vibration) or only switch on, check something and try to switch off.

Are you, by chance, a "former" DJI pilot?

I don't have anything from DJI.
Other models are handmade (assembly) or create different things together

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem