Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Booster Mod Kit Coming

Solaris mod kits are great, have several for the Bebop 2. Reception is amazing, clear video up too 2.1 Miles and in most areas low elevation at these distances.

Solaris figured out the Anafi doesn’t need an amplifier booster, Only the Skycontroller 3 will benefit with an amplifier. I would purchase the Anafi booster kit but don’t have a computer, to upload the script. He mentions on the video the amplifier is not needed on the Anafi, that’s great news for those wanting to apply this 5Ghz Skycontroller 3 mod kit.

I’ve been using a MAXX MOD 2.4Ghz antenna setup for longer distance flights, greatly enhances the signal even 4 miles out as crow flies. Could fly further but that’s the limit for a round trip, 4 Miles out 4 miles back when conditions are right.

I did add a 2.4 GHz amplifier booster to the Skycontroller 3, but it didn’t work as well as I wanted. I asked Solaris and he mentioned I need the 5Ghz amplifier and need to upload the script. I still may order his Skycontroller 3 mod kit, and maybe upload the script from a family’s computer.

Here’s my Anafi antenna setup, sends a strong signal and very forgiving if not pointing directly.

All the best,
Paul

09DDD5ED-7EA3-4A2A-A7B6-F8E480B7F13B.jpeg

The more I see this movie (very good taste), the more I plan making a shoebox covered with an aluminum foil...

You don't mind to carry shoebox to the field every time you take a flight? What about how other people look at you as a cranker when you are holding a shield like stuff in the street and looking in the sky?

Good Evening ! I don't know if I'm allowed to write here; because I'm writing here for the first time. sorry for my english, i write with google translator, i don't know english! I wanted to ask, where can I find this script written by the master who made the SkyShit 3 Booster Mod Kit for Anafi / SkyController 3. i don't know if i'm allowed to get the file because i haven't been able to buy the SkyShit 3 Booster Mod Kit for Anafi / SkyController 3. it just doesn't mention (out of those few I can understand) anywhere you download it from; sorry again if I didn't have to write here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem