Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Booster Mod Kit Coming

Solaris8x86 today: "Price itself isn't a concern. It is whether you have friends. If you have no money. You can borrow from them. If they don't lend you. Then they are fake friends."
Lol. at least I need to know ho much to borrow from friends :D

I am also interested...but I bet he's going to want too much money for it.

It might work but you really should check out his posts on the world wide web....seems to be a bit of a bozzo when answering questions about his products.

I sent FLVLR an email asking about who in the US sells these and they told me no one has them. He also said that he would send me some pics of the installation. Well I haven't received any info yet but I'm willing to spend a few more dollars to improve the signal to my drone. This is in the last couple of days.

I would love to have better reception with my drone.

Will post more when I hear more.

Ron

Reactions: AnafiPilot
His antennas are no better then what you can buy off of ebay. They look nice and should for the ridiculous price he charges. I had dealings with him in the past. Not a great experience and would never recommend him. 5.8 and 2.4 antennas are all over ebay. The cables and connectors are the same that they use on the 4Hawks antennas for the small DJI UAV's. Some guys are actually using the one for the spark already.
RaptorSR for DJI Mavic and Spark drone

Last edited:
His antennas are no better then what you can buy off of ebay. They look nice and should for the ridiculous he charges. I had dealings with him in the past. Not a great experience and would never recommend him. 5.8 and 2.4 antennas are all over ebay. The cables and connectors are the same that they use on the 4Hawks antennas for the small DJI UAV's. Some guys are actually using the one for the spark already.
RaptorSR for DJI Mavic and Spark drone

It would be nice, then, to have someone in the community who has done this mod on the Anafi and can show us a how-to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame