Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Camera

DiscoBeb2anafiuser

Reaction score
There ought to be a catagory under anafi which just deals with camera issues. There are a lot.. there will be more... Too that end. You guys are smart, can work with small stuff... and know what a 3d printer is.... I need... more important you need. Everyone anafi needs a camera protector. Not for transport, for flying. So, far, I have flown quite of bit.. Disco, Bebop, Anafi, and i havent looked up once, except by mistake (because i progamed in the wrong camera angle). I forget, plus is up or down, but on bebop2 and disco plus is down.. So you know what i am asking for... A camera protector which attaches to the anafi and protects the camera above and a little forward. It needs to be removable, of course, and fit mounted in the case. But i wont be taking it off very often,, like probably not ever... A shield would reduce a lot of the camera problems we write about. I do like and want the ability to look up.... I just havent used it... but i have wrecked many times.... I have gimbal problems so my gimbal is fixed. Only thing worse, is no video... lol

I would think so simple a dozen for a dollar... like somthing that slips over the two front supports which guard the camera and has an arc over the camera. Front view like below. One thin piece of plastic which slides on from the front.. extends a little more in the front to protect the camera. The top is an arc.. lol

_____
____—- ——____
{. }
{___}. {___}

Thanks. My initial thought was something that snapped on. But silly me... I really just want “some” reasonable/practical crash protection. I know... the best protection is not to crash... but i think i can get what is reasonable for camera crash protection with just a curved piece of light plastic (a hood) and velcro on the top of the two anafi camera guards to hold it on. It wont be that strong... but there are so many tradeoffs to consider... if it saves the camera even once. It is worth it. I always velcro stick a self contained strobe light on the top anyway.. I guess it could even be clear so the camera could see some through it. But, i rarely look at the sun... or clouds...

Reactions: Anafi6Fimi
Thanks. My initial thought was something that snapped on. But silly me... I really just want “some” reasonable/practical crash protection. I know... the best protection is not to crash... but i think i can get what is reasonable for camera crash protection with just a curved piece of light plastic (a hood) and velcro on the top of the two anafi camera guards to hold it on. It wont be that strong... but there are so many tradeoffs to consider... if it saves the camera even once. It is worth it. I always velcro stick a self contained strobe light on the top anyway.. I guess it could even be clear so the camera could see some through it. But, i rarely look at the sun... or clouds...
Hopefully you all have seen this by now as thread is a few months ago but these camera supports on Amazon for about$7 U.S.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-013558.png
    Screenshot_20220313-013558.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 2
Hopefully you all have seen this by now as thread is a few months ago but these camera supports on Amazon for about$7 U.S.
That's not used when flying. That isolates the camera from moving when not flying...

There ought to be a catagory under anafi which just deals with camera issues. There are a lot.. there will be more... Too that end. You guys are smart, can work with small stuff... and know what a 3d printer is.... I need... more important you need. Everyone anafi needs a camera protector. Not for transport, for flying. So, far, I have flown quite of bit.. Disco, Bebop, Anafi, and i havent looked up once, except by mistake (because i progamed in the wrong camera angle). I forget, plus is up or down, but on bebop2 and disco plus is down.. So you know what i am asking for... A camera protector which attaches to the anafi and protects the camera above and a little forward. It needs to be removable, of course, and fit mounted in the case. But i wont be taking it off very often,, like probably not ever... A shield would reduce a lot of the camera problems we write about. I do like and want the ability to look up.... I just havent used it... but i have wrecked many times.... I have gimbal problems so my gimbal is fixed. Only thing worse, is no video... lol

Vielen Dank. Mein erster Gedanke war etwas, das aufschnappte. Aber ich bin dumm... Ich möchte wirklich nur „einen“ vernünftigen/praktischen Crash-Schutz. Ich weiß ... der beste Schutz ist, nicht zu stürzen ... aber ich denke, ich kann mit nur einem gebogenen Stück leichten Kunststoffs (einer Haube) und einem Klettverschluss auf der Oberseite der beiden Anafi-Kameras einen angemessenen Kamera-Absturzschutz erreichen Wachen, um es festzuhalten. Es wird nicht so stark sein ... aber es gibt so viele Kompromisse zu berücksichtigen ... wenn es die Kamera auch nur einmal rettet. Es lohnt sich. Ich klebe sowieso immer ein in sich geschlossenes Blitzlicht auf die Oberseite. Ich denke, es könnte sogar klar sein, damit die Kamera etwas durchsehen kann. Aber ich schaue selten in die Sonne ... oder Wolken ...
Hallo,
ichch habe einen Gimbalschutz, der wird aufgesteckt und eingeklippt. Hier ein paar Fotos

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_172954[1].jpg
    IMG_20220508_172954[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220508_165151[1].jpg
    IMG_20220508_165151[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220508_165138[1].jpg
    IMG_20220508_165138[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: edwardfcy1970

Members online