Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi can't be turned off

Morazzani

Reaction score
My anafi can t be turned off. I can t connect it to the skycontroller. I can t do nothing. Even the wifi anafi doesn t appear on my smartphone. It s the second time I use it after a little filght a few days ago.
Ps: if you could talk with french, I would prefer !

English speaking forum. But Google does a fantastic job in converting English to French, in fact any language to any language.

Thank you for your very very unnecesary answer....
d95gas response was just trying to be helpful and he has provided great advice for many years on this forum

Is your drone brand new?
When you install battery and power up does the circulating fan and blue LED on bottom of unit turn on?
During power up sequence do the motors slightly move followed by camera initializing movement? If not when you press off battery button do the fan and blue LED stay on along with green battery lights flying a few times?
If all above is true you may want to look at pins on drone body that battery makes contact with could be a poor connection
Best of luck

Reactions: d95gas
Does it work in 1080p? I had trouble with 4k with my first anafi. It worked fine on 1080p, but nothing but garbage on 4k. turns out my computer couldn't handle 4k. You might want to check it out.

Reactions: Buck
Thanks, Indeed that is what is happening, I will check the connection. In your opinion, if it is a connection problem, is it rather caused by a construction problem or by misuse? I'll also check shooting in 1080p, but I m not sure of that because I can get a response from the drone in 4k. After my first message, the problem appeared in a very episodic and random way, so it should not be a question of settings, Really thank you for your help.

Ps: about the first intervention and we will end the discussion on this subject here: this answer was not necessary. It's common on forums to be contemptuous towards each other, if the person was sincerely convinced to help me in this way, I thank him. But that was not my feeling. Regarding my first request, I was talking to any French people who could have answered me in my language rather than using English, it will be easier for us.

Reactions: BRC
Thanks, Indeed that is what is happening, I will check the connection. In your opinion, if it is a connection problem, is it rather caused by a construction problem or by misuse? I'll also check shooting in 1080p, but I m not sure of that because I can get a response from the drone in 4k. After my first message, the problem appeared in a very episodic and random way, so it should not be a question of settings, Really thank you for your help.

Ps: about the first intervention and we will end the discussion on this subject here: this answer was not necessary. It's common on forums to be contemptuous towards each other, if the person was sincerely convinced to help me in this way, I thank him. But that was not my feeling. Regarding my first request, I was talking to any French people who could have answered me in my language rather than using English, it will be easier for us.
Hi Morazzani

Sorry for long response with no solution
One of my Anafi's has this same issue that is very random where it does not fully initialize during power up (only fan & led are on) - nor will it allow you to power down using battery button. When this happens if I remove and reinsert battery then it is fine - maybe this happens one out of 20 flights. It has always done this starting right of of box when I received it, now its 18 months old and 100 hours flight time. I'm assuming a loose or poor connection that signals the drone to perform initialization. I don't think it recognizes that battery is even connected. On a couple of occasions it has done the same thing even though battery was not removed - first flight fine, I powered battery off but did not remove it and tried to power back up & no initialization. I have not been able to see a pattern but tend to think this happens more often when drone is warm. In my case not caused by misuse - that being said this was a Parrot factory replacement drone for a previous warranty claim, it appeared to be new but who knows. I have not been able to find a solution and is mostly an inconvenience. I did open drone last week to replace an arm - I looked at and checked available connections, cables, etc. but have experienced same issue after
btw.. during a recent drone FW update when it neared the end of update the drone refused to reboot and power button would not work, I left update running in FF6 and manually pulled out battery and reinserted and powered back on - then it successfully completed

My recommendation would be if your drone is new and still in exchange period, get a replacement
Best regards

Hi,
I've seen this issue on many drones, you should remove the battery to turn it off.
In fact the drone didn't power-on at all, it it stuck this is why the wifi did not came up.
I had a drone of my own who have this problem, I noticed that sometimes the drone power-on normally but most of the times didn't. I disn't invesigate futher, just sold it for parts, I suspect a problem with the ESC-controller or the motherboard has a bad connection

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame