Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi down

Please take more pics of the process!
Even though there are videos out it is always interesting to see

Haven't 2000, sorry. Should but once you dive into the repair for me there is no more focus capacity on other things. If I have to dissemble the bird again I will try.... By the way, after finishing assembling the Anafi the camera/gimbal was out of position. Even after calibrating the horizon was tilted. Is that a common thing? I corrected it manually to +5 but it didn't;t stick to it. Instead it came back to the tilted horizon. Found out that first I had to manually adjust the horizon and after that do the calibration again. This way it seems to work and the horizon is even. Hope it stays that way during the flight.

Also I found out that after replacing the left rear leg it seems that the bird is no longer standing thoroughly on all four legs but only on three. Not a big issue but still.

Haven't 2000, sorry. Should but once you dive into the repair for me there is no more focus capacity on other things. If I have to dissemble the bird again I will try.... By the way, after finishing assembling the Anafi the camera/gimbal was out of position. Even after calibrating the horizon was tilted. Is that a common thing? I corrected it manually to +5 but it didn't;t stick to it. Instead it came back to the tilted horizon. Found out that first I had to manually adjust the horizon and after that do the calibration again. This way it seems to work and the horizon is even. Hope it stays that way during the flight.

Also I found out that after replacing the left rear leg it seems that the bird is no longer standing thoroughly on all four legs but only on three. Not a big issue but still.

I understand, happy that you were able to fix it!

As for the legs; it's possible the other side of the drone, the hinge is a little bent or the legs. Maybe replacing everything should fix it? But if it works it works. You already know this but the Parrot technical support can advise you on the gimbal process, maybe you already did it perfect but it always helps to get another opinion!

Tomorrow and the rest of the week should be perfect for test flights, hope everything works out for you and the drone!

Well I was sure disappointed and confused. After sending everything regarding my purchase information, screen shots and log file I finally get the reply from Parrot that because I purchased the drone from AMAZON new its Amazon's problem. What an absolute load. I am really confident that the drone went down from a software glitch and Parrot wants to pass the buck. That just sucks and leave me really disappointed....

Sidd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar